(Last Updated: Nov 2023)
Scope of the Policy
This Policy applies only to the “personal information” collected through our Sites, including the following Sites:
If you have any questions regarding this Policy or our privacy practices:
- Call (480) 844-7544
- Write 426 North 44th Suite 410, Phoenix, AZ 85008.
What is “Personal Information”?
As used in this Policy, the term “personal information” means information that identifies you personally, either alone or in combination with other information available to us.
Your Consent to This Policy
By using any one or more of our Sites (or additional sites that we develop and display this Policy), you are agreeing to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as described in this Policy. If you do not agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as described in this Policy, then you should not (and please do not) use our Sites.
This Policy May Change
What Personal Information Do We Collect on Our Site and How Do We Use It?
There are several ways that we may collect personal information on our Sites. The personal information you provide will be available to ReBath, our agents, representatives, franchisees, and trusted service providers and contractors, as appropriate, to be used for the purposes indicated or inferred at the time you provide such personal information, and as described in this Policy. By submitting personal information, you agree to let ReBath use that personal information as described in this Policy.
Information You Provide through Our Franchise Opportunity Site.
We collect the personal information you knowingly and voluntarily provide when you inquire about a “Re-Bath” franchise opportunity through our Franchise Opportunity Site. This information may include your name, address, phone number, and e-mail address. We use that personal information to contact you and to otherwise respond to your inquiries regarding franchise opportunities for “Re-Bath” franchises and related business discussions.
Information You Provide Our Other Sites.
We collect the personal information you provide (about yourself and others) when you use our Sites. This may include information that you provide when you register to receive our “Effortless” Magazine, submit a resume, or ask to be added to any mailing lists that we may use or maintain.
We use the personal information you provide (alone or in combination with the information submitted by other users) to provide the information that you request, to personalize your experience on our Sites, to provide customer service, for our internal marketing analyses or reviews, and for other purposes.
We may use your personal information to send you special offers. If you do not wish to allow ReBath to use your personal information in the future to provide you with special offers or email marketing from ReBath or its franchisees or affiliates, please contact ReBath in the manner identified below. Upon receipt and processing of an “opt-out” request, ReBath will, within a commercially reasonable amount of time, remove your information from any listings used to provide you with special offers from ReBath or its franchisees or affiliates in the future.
- The following terms (the “Supplemental Terms”) supplement the Google LLC. Advertising Program Terms that are in effect between you and Google. Capitalized terms used but not defined in these Supplemental Terms have the meaning set forth in the Advertising Program Terms.
- In order to evaluate and improve the quality of the Programs, Google may monitor and record a sample of telephone calls, text messages, live chat, and other communications initiated through the Programs (e.g., click-to-call and click-to-message ads) (“Communications”).
- By accepting these Supplemental Terms, you agree as follows. If you choose not to accept these Supplemental Terms, you may not be able to use Program features that enable Communications (“Communication Features”).
- Notice and Consent. You have provided notice to your agents, employees, and any other party that may participate in the Communications that (a) these Communications may be monitored or recorded by Google, and (b) such recordings may be used by Google, you, or a third party approved by Google or you and you have obtained their express consent to such monitoring and recording and use. If you are advertising on behalf of a third party, you have provided notice to the third party that (a) these Communications may be monitored or recorded by Google, and (b) such recordings may be used by Google, you, that third party, or any other party approved by Google, you or that party; you have obtained the third party’s express consent to such monitoring, recording and use, and you have required the third party to provide such notice to, and obtain consent from, its agents, employees, and any other party that may participate in the Communications.
- HIPAA Disclaimer. Unless otherwise specified in writing by Google, Google does not intend use of the Communication Features to create obligations under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, as amended (“HIPAA”), and makes no representations that the Communication Features satisfy HIPAA requirements. You, and any third party that you are advertising on behalf of, are solely responsible for any applicable compliance with HIPAA. Accordingly:
- If you are (or become) a Covered Entity or Business Associate under HIPAA or are advertising on behalf of a third party that is (or becomes) a Covered Entity or Business Associate under HIPAA, and you wish to proceed with use of Communication Features, you should not accept these Supplemental Terms. Instead, please reach out to your Google account representative or Google support to request exclusion from monitoring and recording of Communications.
- By accepting these Supplemental Terms, you warrant that (a) you are not a Covered Entity or Business Associate under HIPAA, (b) you are not advertising on behalf of a third party that is a Covered Entity or Business Associate under HIPAA, and (c) you will not use the Communication Features for any purpose or in any manner involving Protected Health Information.
- Compliance with Law. You and any other party that may participate in the Communications will comply with the Telephone Consumer Protection Act and other applicable laws when using the Communication Features, and if you are advertising on behalf of a third party, you will require the third party and any other party that may participate in the Communications to comply with such laws.
Unsubscribing from our Mailing Lists.
If you subscribe to any mailing list we maintain, we will send you e-mail and other communications containing information or offers we think will interest you. You can choose to “unsubscribe” from receiving future promotional e-mails by using the “opt-out” procedure described in our e-mail footers.
We respect your right to make choices about the ways we collect, use and disclose your personal information. You may update your choices, review, correct, update, or, in some cases, request the deletion of your personal information at any time in the following ways:
- Call (480) 844-7544; or
- Write to us at 426 North 44th Suite 410, Phoenix, AZ 85008.
Information Provided by Others.
Periodically, we may supplement the information you give us with information from third parties, including our franchisees, data brokers, and other businesses. By supplementing your profile, we may be able to better provide product recommendations and special offers that will be of interest to you. We may also use this additional information to further personalize our Sites and improve your experience while you are visiting our Sites. For users of our Franchise Opportunity Site, we may supplement your profile with information regarding possible franchise opportunities (for example, existing franchised businesses available for sale) in your area.
Information Sent to Us by Your Web Browser.
We collect information that is sent to us automatically by your Web browser. This information typically includes the IP address of your Internet service provider, the name and version of your operating system, the name and version of your browser, the date and time of your visit, and the pages you visit. The information we receive depends on the settings on your browser. Please check your browser if you want to learn what information your browser sends or how to change your settings. Generally, we use this information to create statistics that help us improve our sites and make them more compatible with the technology used by our visitors.
The information that your browser provides should not identify you personally (but we do not control the settings on your browser). If you access our Site by responding to an e-mail we have sent you, or if you’ve created a “user identity” during one of your visits, we may link the information provided by your browser to information in our records that identifies you personally.
Information Collected Using “Cookies” and Other Web Technologies.
California, Do Not Track.
A recent addition to California law affects privacy policies. California Business & Professions Code Section 22575(b)(as amended effective January 1, 2014) provides that California residents are entitled to know how ReBath responds to “Do Not Track” browser settings. ReBath does not currently take actions to respond to Do Not Track signals because a uniform technological standard has not yet been developed. We continue to review new technologies and may adopt a standard once one is created.
With Whom Do We Share Personal Information?
Our Employees, Agents, Franchisees and Affiliated Entities
We share personal information within the our employees and agents in the course of operating our business, as well as the ReBath network of independently owned and operated franchisees, as well as affiliated entities that are under common control with ReBath, for use in accordance with the Policy. This includes all of the “Re-Bath” franchises, Home Brands Group, LLC, Home Brands Group Holdings, Inc., and Agile Building Solutions, LLC.
We share personal information collected through our Sites with companies and organizations that perform services on our behalf, for example, companies that provide support services to us (such as data storage services and web hosting services) or that help us market our products and services (such as third-party e-mail marketing companies). These third parties are required by contract to use the personal information we share with them only to perform services on our behalf and to treat your personal information as strictly confidential.
Protection of Our Site and Others
Links to Other Site Operated by Third Parties.
We are very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your personal information. We employ reasonable administrative, physical and technological measures to protect your information from unauthorized access. Unfortunately, no web site, server or database is completely secure or “hacker proof.” As a result, while we strive to protect information transmitted on or through the Sites, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you provide on or through our Sites, whether that information is stored on our computer systems or those maintained by others, and we also cannot guarantee that your personal information will not be disclosed, misused or lost by accident or by the unauthorized acts of others.
Our Sites are neither directed nor targeted to children under the age of 13. We do not use the Sites to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. You must be 18 years of age to join our email database.
If you are under the age of 13, please do not provide us with any personal information.
If we learn that someone under 13 has provided personally identifiable information to our Sites, we will use reasonable efforts to remove that information from our databases. Parents and legal guardians may provide User Content on behalf of their children under 13 and may permit their child under 13 to view the Sites if actively supervised by the child’s parent or legal guardian. We reserve the right to limit participation in particular programs or promotions to visitors who are 18 year of age or older.
Processing inside and OUTSIDE the United States
Please be aware that your personal information may be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases located outside your state, province, or country. If you are located outside of the United States, please be advised that we may process and store information in the US. US law may not be as protective of your privacy as the laws that apply in your home country. By using the Sites, you agree that the collection, use, transfer, and disclosure of your personal information will be governed by applicable US laws.
Non-personal information that we collect may be shared with third parties. By using the Sites, you grant ReBath a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple users) right and license to use, reproduce, store, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, distribute and transmit such non-personal information for any purpose, and you waive any moral rights and publicity rights in such non-personal information.
If visitors to our Sites send us comments, suggestions, information, ideas, concepts, content (for example, text, photos and videos), knowledge, or techniques, ReBath is free to use the information worldwide, in perpetuity, without acknowledgement or compensation, for any purpose, including developing, manufacturing or marketing products and/or modifying or improving our Sites.