Boasting more than 100 franchises across the country, Re-Bath Corp/Agile Building Solutions has evolved into one of the most powerful bathroom remodeling brands in the country. It’s our mission to make residential bathroom renovation an effortless experience, handling every detail from design and selection of quality products to demo and installation.
With a vision to be the first – and only – place people go to renovate their bathroom, we are in search of a passionate, results-driven Team Leader to assist, coordinate, and direct the team in producing and/or shipping products within the established time frame to exceed our customer requirements. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record as a self-starter able to drive and support multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Assigns work to the employees within his/her department.
- Follows the product through the entire process to assure a quality part is manufactured or shipped.
- Assist employees with their assigned duties when help and training is required.
- Monitor inventory levels of needed material to eliminate work stoppage.
- Inspects specific incoming goods for conformance to specifications.
- Records and tracks vendor and/or product quality history.
- Manages the proper identification, tagging, and disposition of unusable (rejected) vendor materials.
- Records unusable finished goods due to operator/manufacturing error on scrap log.
- Operates forklift truck or uses hand truck to move, convey, or hoist equipment from assigned locations to storage or work area.
- Makes recommendations to create and implement inspection criteria and procedures.
- Communicates the Company’s quality control philosophy to all personnel within their department.
- Coordinates objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other team leads to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- Investigates complaints regarding quality.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, write and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals in English. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
OTHER ESSENTIAL SKILLS and ABILITIES
Ability to use computers to move data within the MAS500 operating system, professionally communicate to company employees and guests, and positively lead by example to motivate employees.