Do you enjoy leading by example and encouraging a collaborative work environment? Our Production Manager will oversee and coordinate the hiring, training (onboarding and advanced), planning, and organizing to achieve installation team objectives, including QC of shipments, product supply chain management, job safety, quality installations, customer experience and brand/SYSTEM compliance. Responsibilities include managing showroom displays and installer supply inventory, and supervising Re-Bath installers to ensure quality installation, timely job completions and satisfied customer experiences. Attention to detail a must for scheduling staff, kit jobs and creating compensation reports.
- 21 years of age or older with previous installation experience
- Direct in-home installation experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of the company trade area
- Ready to learn and implement the Re-Bath franchise system tools, products, training and resources
- Self-motivated and eager to help others grow and succeed
- Warm, outgoing and enthusiastic
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office and QuickBooks, Salesforce or other CRM a plus
- Must be able to safely maneuver items frequently weighing up to 50 pounds
- Dependable transportation, valid driver’s license and insurance
- High school diploma or GED required
- Associated degree (AA) or equivalent for two-year college or technical school; or six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.