Boasting more than 100 franchises across the country in more than 120 DMAs, Re-Bath has evolved into one of the most powerful bathroom remodeling brands in the country. It is our mission to make residential bathroom renovation an effortless experience, handling every detail from design and selection of quality products to demo and installation.
The Product Coordinator will aid us in managing our products and merchandising. This position will report to the COO and will work closely with the various branches of the Marketing, Supply Chain and Manufacturing departments to ensure Re-Bath’s product offering is matching our customers wants and helping drive the brand forward. This is a great opportunity for a talented individual who wants to develop their career in the merchandising and home improvement fashion arena.
- Research and identify products and suppliers to support Re-Bath journey.
- Acts as a liaison between Re-Bath franchisees and our vendors.
- Work with designers and suppliers to assist in product development.
- Assists in managing Preferred Vendor Network (PVN) performance.
- Works with peers to ensure Franchisee spend is within range.
- Works with vendors and designers to identify future products
- Track sales and manage margins.
- Manage rebates and other financial incentives.
- 3 plus years in an administrative role.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Exceptional verbal skills and strong writing skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to multitask the majority of time
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, internally and externally
- Flexibility to change direction of workflow and duties as required
- Willingness and ability to switch responsibilities with little or notice
- Ability to be flexible with work hours as required, based on the needs of the business
- Remodeling or home improvement experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Any equivalent combination of training and similar experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and ability, may qualify.