Boasting more than 100 franchises across the country in more than 120 DMAs, Re-Bath has evolved into one of the most powerful bathroom remodeling brands in the country. It’s our mission to make residential bathroom renovation an effortless experience, handling every detail from design and selection of quality products, to demo and installation.
With a vision to be the first – and only – place people go to renovate their bathroom, we are in search for a passionate, results-driven digital marketing leader to help develop and drive diverse and dynamic digital strategies that directly drive leads and growth in multiple locations throughout the country.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record as a self-starter able to drive and support multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Directs, coordinates, and supervises a team of 70+ employees in the manufacturing, distribution, and warehousing of bathroom remodeling products.
- Plans, organizes, and directs the manufacturing and maintenance operations which ensure the most effective return on assets. Accountable for the overall effectiveness, evaluation, and direction of operations under authority.
- Initiates plans and processes to minimize manufacturing costs through effective utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities, materials, and capital.
- Assures attainment of business objectives and productions schedules while ensuring product standards that will exceed customers’ expectations.
- Maintains scheduling stability that allows for maximum return on efficiencies.
- Manages spending against budget and in relation to changes in production volume.
- Works to establish management practices throughout assigned areas which includes all employees’ positive involvement with opportunity for constructive input and action.
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and able to effectively handle multiple priorities and tasks.
- Ability to delegate work and manage multiple projects effectively.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with outside vendors and customers in a professional manner.
- Skilled in Outlook, Word, and Excel, with ability to learn and use MAS500 effectively.
- Ability to learn and use other software as required.
- Ensures that all bathtub liners, shower base liners, custom shower bases, replacement shower bases and tubs, and wall surround panels are produced according to established Standard Operating Procedures.
- Establishes goals and direction of all team members to ensure that production and shipping requirements are met. Clear and organized direction is communicated through required meetings. Leadership by example is strongly implemented and maintained.
- Holds benchmark meetings regarding departmental production and scrap goals.
- Organizes and implements lean manufacturing principles including 5S and visual factory management.
- Implements business plans and budgets. Works with COO with capital planning and management. Plans and direct production activities and established production priorities for products in keeping with effective operations and cost factors.
- Tracks all ReBath labor and temp labor costs.
- Initiates, updates, and maintains all department Standard Operating Procedures. Will revise standard operational and working practices to ensure employee compliance with those standards.
- Maintains the tooling and mold maintenance programs.
- Inspect machines and equipment to ensure specific operational performance and optimum utilization.
- Oversee all equipment and general maintenance items, as well as align with Prologis on all building maintenance requirements including fire sprinkler tests, roof inspections, power generator inspections, etc.
Warehouse and Shipping
- Responsible for all aspects of effective material management, including working with supervisors, leads, and material handlers on inventory management.
- Oversee MRP scheduling and/or Kan Ban inventory system.
- Identifies deficiencies in the warehouse management system to reduce inventory variance to less than 1%.
- Works with the management team on disposition of raw and formed materials. Analyze material and data and ensure vendor quality.
- Responsible for all aspects of transportation management, including logistics and shipping/receiving team. Must ensure 100% on time shipment accuracy.
- Ensures that all shipping documentation and BOLs are thoroughly managed, and accuracy is maintained throughout the shipping process.
- Oversees the forklift maintenance program.
- Interviews and hires plant employees.
- Plans, assigns and directs work.
- Responsible for all employee appraisals, conflict resolution and training
- Develop, mentor, and coach employees to develop a high caliber team.
- Works with Human Resources to improve employee development and morale.
- Ensures all employees are adhering to the policies and procedures of the ReBath employee handbook.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 – 5 years of experience managing a manufacturing plant, or manufacturing operations.
- Any equivalent combination of training and similar experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and ability, may qualify.