Boasting more than 100 franchises across the country in more than 120 DMAs, Re-Bath has evolved into one of the most powerful bathroom remodeling brands in the country. It’s our mission to make residential bathroom remodeling an effortless experience, handling every detail from design and selection of quality products, to demo and installation.
With a vision to be the first – and only – place people go to remodel their bathroom, we are in search for a passionate, results-driven National Accounts leader to manage our national SF&I (Sell, Furnish & Install) partnership with Lowe’s. As the national bathroom remodeling partner with Lowe’s, we are on an aggressive path to service all 1,700 + Lowe’s stores across the country, helping generate leads and drive sales for our franchisees.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the National Account Manager’s primary responsibilities are to grow the Re-Bath businesses within Lowe’s, expand store coverage, onboard new franchisees into the program and to drive franchise performance. The National Accounts Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the Re-Bath / Lowe’s businesses; including, but not limited to, the execution of the marketing and promotional strategy, display strategy, lead generation programs and the development and management of the Lowe’s relationship. The ideal candidate will be able to monitor all aspects of the business while handling multiple tasks within the account and establish strong relationships both internally/externally with a thorough understanding of Re-Bath and Lowe’s to maximize potential. This person must be able to prioritize initiatives and shift focus accordingly.
The candidate must be based in either Phoenix, AZ or can work remote from Charlotte, NC.
MEASUREMENT OF SUCCESS:
- Expanding services within Lowe’s
- Maintaining a high consumer satisfaction rating level network wide for Lowe’s
- Increase leads, and increased jobs sold within Lowe’s
- Expansion of store coverage
- Execute strategy, develop program structure and plan that will drive leads and sales for the network
- Develop program guides, instructions for programs and train franchisees on programs
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and operations departments to develop new programs that ensure a consistent customer experience that speaks to our overall brand promise
- Establish targets, and drive results for both Re-Bath and Lowe’s to ensure all franchisees are reaching target goals
- Manage the relationship between Lowe’s and the franchise network serving as the lead strategic point of contact for all
- Manage franchisees to ensure a consistent customer and partner experience
- Lead the onboarding of new franchisees with program guides, communication and training
- Maintain relationships with key decision makers and influencers at Lowe’s
- Develop presentation and reports
- BS/BA degree in marketing, communications or finance/economics
- 7+ years of Account Management, preferably in the in-home services or home retail services
- 2+ years of leadership experience in field marketing or sales as a manager, supervisor or similar
- A strong leader capable of attracting, developing, managing, motivating and inspiring a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent public speaking and training skills
- Proven track record of revenue growth in national high-level sales
- Proficient personal computer and presentation skills, including MS Office suite
- Experience with salesforce or similar CRM systems
- Ability to analyze and work with numbers quickly, synthesizing data into concise business tactics
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Highly experienced in field marketing / field sales
- Proven success in lead generation partnerships
- Skills in motivating and coaching – driving growth through others
- Strong abilities to develop and maintain relationships on multiple levels, including, corporate leaders, staff and franchisees.
- Calm and professional under pressure