Boasting more than 100 franchises across the country in more than 120 DMAs, Re-Bath has evolved into one of the most powerful bathroom remodeling brands in the country. It’s our mission to make residential bathroom remodeling an effortless experience, handling every detail from design and selection of quality products, to demo and installation.
With a vision to be the first – and only – place people go to remodel their bathroom, we are in search for a passionate, results-driven National Accounts leader to develop new partnerships and drive growth with existing national accounts.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the National Account Manager’s primary responsibilities are to research, identify value fit and develop new key national accounts as well as mange and cultivate deep relationships with decision makers for The Home Depot partnership, driving growth for the Re-Bath businesses. The ideal candidate will be able to monitor all aspects of the business while handling multiple tasks with new and existing accounts and establish strong relationships both internally/externally with a thorough understanding of Re-Bath and national accounts partners to maximize growth potential. This person must be able to prioritize initiatives and shift focus accordingly. The candidate must be based in either Phoenix, AZ or can work remote from Atlanta, GA.
MEASUREMENT OF SUCCESS:
- Acquiring new partnerships
- Expanding services within existing national accounts
- Maintaining a high consumer satisfaction rating level network-wide national accounts
- Increase leads, and increased jobs sold within national account partnerships
- Expansion of store coverage
- Research and determine new value add national partnerships that will generate leads and sales for Re-Bath and our franchise network
- Deliver compelling presentations to prospective partners
- Responsible for preparing and executing the overall strategic plan for new partner development and account management
- Onboard new partners and successfully launch new partner programs nationwide
- Execute strategy, develop program structure and plan that will drive leads and sales for the network
- Develop program guides, instructions for programs and train franchisees on programs
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and operations departments to develop new programs that ensure a consistent customer experience that speaks to our overall brand promise
- Expand store coverage within existing partnerships
- Establish targets, and drive results for both Re-Bath and partners to ensure all franchisees are reaching target goals
- Manage the relationship between national account partners and the franchise network serving as the lead strategic point of contact for all
- Manage franchisees to ensure a consistent customer and partner experience
- Lead the onboarding of new franchisees with program guides, communication and training
- Maintain relationships with key decision makers and influencers with new and existing partners
- Develop presentations and reports
- BS/BA degree in marketing, communications or finance/economics
- 7+ years of Account Management, preferably in the in-home services or home retail services
- 2+ years of leadership experience in national accounts or sales as a manager, supervisor or similar.
- A strong leader capable of attracting, developing, managing, motivating and inspiring a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong sales acumen with proven track record of attracting and developing new national account partnerships
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent public speaking and training skills
- Proven track record of revenue growth in national high-level sales
- Proficient personal computer and presentation skills, including MS Office suite
- Experience with salesforce or similar CRM systems
- Ability to analyze and work with numbers quickly, synthesizing data into concise business tactics
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Highly experienced in field marketing / field sales
- Proven success in lead generation partnerships
- Skills in motivating and coaching – driving growth through others
- Strong abilities to develop and maintain relationships on multiple levels, including, corporate leaders, staff and franchisees.
- Calm and professional under pressure