Boasting more than 100 franchises across the country in more than 120 designated market areas, Re-Bath has evolved into one of the most powerful bathroom remodeling brands in the country. It’s our mission to make residential bathroom renovation an effortless experience, handling every detail from design and selection of quality products, to demo and installation.
With a vision to be the first – and only – place people go to renovate their bathroom, we are in search for a passionate, goal-oriented marketing intern to help coordinate and execute on marketing strategies and plans. The ideal candidate is detailed oriented and able to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
If you are looking for a college internship to learn about all areas of marketing then look no further: www.rebath.com.
- Provide support to the marketing manager, marketing coordinator and digital specialist on all franchise and corporate store marketing campaigns
- Assemble reports by compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations
- Manage projects from start through approval
- Proof content for newsletters, email and collateral
- Update system manual and marketing guides for franchisees
- Help to order and ship promotional items, collateral and displays
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong organizational skills, multi-tasking, and follow-through skills needed to manage a wide range of marketing activities and projects
- Proficient in the use of various software, including all Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and verbal skills; Solid project management skills
- Excellent keyboarding and proofreading skills
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail
- Superior time management skills; Resourceful and dependable
- Reporting, statistics and analysis skills
- Previous marketing experience with a desire to pursue a career in marketing preferred
- Gain professional marketing experience at a national franchise organization
- Gain experience working with customers (i.e., numerous internal departments and external customers and franchisees)
- Participate in strategy, concept, development, and implementation processes
- Strengthen understanding of successful marketing methods
- Improve writing and interpersonal communication