Re-Bath, the nation’s largest remodeler of bathrooms is conducting a search for a National Installation Director (NID) to join their corporate leadership team.
The NID will engage with and support Re-Bath’s franchisee operations to achieve their business goals and maximize productivity. The role’s overarching aim is to design new programs and processes that will ensure world-class bathroom installations for the customer. Likewise, the NID’s efforts will be focused on the customer experience, introducing and assuring compliance with new company standards, and preparing financial reports on franchisee operational performance.
In short, the NID takes ownership and oversees the business operations for product installations across the franchise.
Essential Duties + Responsibilities
- Develop best-practice and mandatory programming for franchisees to adopt.
- Design and deliver trainings on product, installation techniques, and other business practices that lead to a successful customer experience.
- Oversee daily operations, budget management and performance measures among franchisees.
- Set up reporting metrics and financial tracking methods to demonstrate the effectiveness of implemented programs.
- Identify high-impact customer and installation issues in order to prioritize new program development work.
- Ensure products and services meet quality standards as set by the franchisor.
- Plan, evaluate and optimize operations through the lenses of efficiency and cost containment.
- Respond to escalated customer issues, incident reports and legal action.
- Prepare and present monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Partner with franchisees to capture best practices that could be standardized. Coach new franchisees on training and installation programs.
Qualifications + Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 5+ years of management or leadership experience, ideally within a home improvement franchise or retailer with related in-home installation services.
- Demonstrated experience in creating, rolling out, and training franchisees/store management in new programs. SOP creation is also preferred.
- Prior experience collaborating with a range of customers, from business owners to internal management to third-party contractors or GCs.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects individually and in a team setting.
- Excellent analytical skills; the ability to both implement and report back service improvement metrics is key.
- Microsoft Office, CRM and project management software proficiency.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and juggle a variety of projects at once.
Travel requirements for the role will average 50%.