Are you a motivated and motivating team builder and enjoy developing others? Do you thrive working with independent small business owners to help them achieve their goals of increased sales and profit growth? Are you goal-driven and excited to drive results by finding solutions for others and successfully securing their buy-in and commitment to those solutions? Are you customer obsessed?
Do you have experience of installing products, understanding the technical aspects of products and how they operate? Do you enjoy communicating and teaching others? Then this role is for you.
As a Franchise Operations Trainer, you will work with a group of approximately 130 franchise owners to support them and help them grow their bathroom remodeling businesses. You will serve as the primary technical expert on all products – especially Re-Baths own manufactured products. Developing and providing training to our ever-growing network. Engaging with Franchisees ensuring they comprehend the technical aspects of installations including soft skills and best practices.
- Act as primary contact and technical expert on all Products
- Develop written, audio, visual and online materials to communicate best practices
- Work with peers to prioritize Franchisees in need of training
- Execute regional seminars on product installation
- Seek out best practices from vendors and other training institutes to develop a world class institute
- Understand the franchise system and corporate’s general policies and procedures so that these can be communicated and explained to franchise owners
- Increase the franchise owners’ awareness of corporate’s required and recommended support programs
- Support all operations and policies of corporate when interacting with the franchise owners and their employees
- Assist in rolling out new programs and systems to franchise owners
- Assist in onboarding new franchise owners
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Finance or related field preferable
- 5+ years’ experience as a installer
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Ability to quickly assess a situation and reach a positive conclusion in a timely manner
- Exceptional verbal skills and strong writing skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to multitask the majority of time
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, internally and externally
- Flexibility to change direction of workflow and duties as required
- Willingness and ability to switch responsibilities with little or notice
- Ability to be flexible with work hours as required, based on the needs of the business
- 50% required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. These include sitting for extended periods of time; ability to access and use a computer; has manual dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, telephone and normal office equipment. Occasional lifting of up to 25 lbs.