Boasting more than 100 franchises across the country in more than 120 DMAs, Re-Bath has evolved into one of the most powerful bathroom remodeling brands in the country. It’s our mission to make residential bathroom renovation an effortless experience, handling every detail from design and selection of quality products, to demo and installation.
With a vision to be the first – and only – place people go to renovate their bathroom, we are in search for a passionate, results-driven digital marketing leader to help develop and drive diverse and dynamic digital strategies that directly drive leads and growth in multiple locations throughout the country.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record as a self-starter able to drive and support multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. He/she must have a passion for emerging digital trends, reporting, and analysis all based on funneling qualified traffic and leads.
Oh, and did we mention you should have 5+ years of digital marketing experience? If this sounds like you, then send us your resume. And if you want to know more about us, visit www.rebath.com.
- Spearhead branding and promotional digital marketing strategies and campaigns across all markets, including but not limited to SEO, paid search, targeted display, retargeting – in search engine and social media platforms
- Supervise and partner with external digital agencies to identify market opportunity, keywords and campaign groupings to drive greatest performance
- Spearhead website strategies that are dynamic, engaging and relevant for the user
- Responsible for day-today content, and overall structure and functionality of the national website, franchisee microsites and franchise sales websites.
- Oversee all digital channels to ensure brand consistency and mitigate risk
- Collaborate with internal teams to coordinate cross-channel marketing strategies to maximize efficiency and desired business results
- Develop reports and analytics with performance assessments and measurements
- Budget and optimize marketing spend across all digital channels to maximize ROI and achieve brand awareness, sales, revenue and profitability goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Proven track record of metrics-driven, scalable digital marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated experience in Social media strategy and implementation, content strategy, conversion rate optimization (CRO), lead generation, pay per click (PPC) advertising, search engine optimization (SEO)
- Solid understanding of google analytics, google adwords, wordpress, HTML and CSS
- Extensive understanding of digital landscape and campaign development best practices that will compliment traditional advertising approaches.
- Advanced analytical skills in interpreting trends and data.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of experience in digital marketing, preferably in-home services and/or franchise industry.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. These include sitting for extended periods of time; safe operation of a vehicle; ability to access and use a computer; has manual dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, telephone and normal office equipment. Occasional lifting of up to 25 lbs.