Boasting more than 100 franchises across the country in more than 120 DMAs, Re-Bath has evolved into one of the most powerful bathroom remodeling brands in the country. It’s our mission to make residential bathroom renovation an effortless experience, handling every detail from design and selection of quality products, to demo and installation.
With a vision to be the first – and only – place people go to renovate their bathroom, we are in search for a passionate, results-driven digital marketing leader to help develop and drive diverse and dynamic digital strategies that directly drive leads and growth in multiple locations throughout the country.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record as a self-starter able to drive and support multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Evaluate and plan purchases for assigned product lines. Work with internal customers and external vendors to track, expedite and provide product quantity and arrival requirements. Provide information as needed. Complete any system and process maintenance as required by management.
- Evaluate & purchase inventory and supplies – daily
- Maintain and improve planning tools as needed – monthly
- Manage receipt of goods, transfers & adjustments – daily
- Work with accounting to resolve any invoice discrepancies – daily
- Review and manage open purchase orders in MAS – weekly
- Create new material numbers and routings in MAS – as needed
- Manage material rejects, scrap & vendor returns – as needed
- Provide material information to internal customers – daily
- Research & adjust inventory errors – daily
- Provide reporting to management as requested – as needed
Decision Making Authority
Ability to order inventory product up to $50,000 as per department approved procedures. Non-stock purchasing under $250 without approval.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Must have an analytical thought process, be math proficient and have strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must have the ability to negotiate on behalf of the company.
- Must be able to work long hours as needed.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 – 5 years of experience in similar position with manufacturing organization(s).
- Any equivalent combination of training and similar experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and ability, may qualify
- Intermediate skills in Outlook, Word, Excel, internet navigation; advanced skills preferred
- Intermediate skills using ERP systems, with ability to learn and use MAS; advanced skills preferred
- MAS experience preferred
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business correspondence or procedures
- Ability to write basic business correspondence or follow general written instructions
- Ability to effectively present information, verbally and in writing, and respond effectively to questions from various people
- Ability to solve practical problems and realize cost savings when appropriate
- Ability to follow instructions furnished in written or oral formats.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. These include sitting for extended periods of time; ability to access and use a computer; has manual dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, telephone and normal office equipment. Occasional lifting of up to 25 lbs.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Some exposure to temperature changes and odors when moving around the warehouse area or going to/from offices.