Everyone loves a freshly remodeled bathroom, especially with Durabath SSP surfaces. Appliances are shining, glass sparkling and tile gleaming. However, over time, any bathroom will accumulate soap scum, dust, and hard water stains without regular cleaning. Basic cleaning will maintain most of your bathroom, but some of our products, like our unique DuraBath® SSP Material, requires special care.
Cleaning DuraBath SSP Material
DuraBath SSP is made from durable, high-gloss, impact-resistant material, and is a non-porous surface designed to be beautiful for many years when properly maintained. When cleaning Durabath SSP, use a sponge, microfiber cloth or non-scratch pad with any of the approved household cleaners listed below:
- 7th Generation Natural Glass & Surface Cleaner
- Air 101 All Purpose
- Ammonia (diluted)
- Aqua Buff (buffing compound)
- Bathroom Duck
- Bon Ami
- Clean Shower
- Clear Power
- Clorox Greenworks Natural Bathroom Cleaner
- Clorox Greenworks Natural Glass & Surface Cleaner
- Comet Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner (diluted)
- Gelpro 50
- Glass Plus
- Lemon Lift
- Magic Reach Tub/Shower Pad
- Mrs. Myers Multi Purpose Cleaner
- No Work (eco-friendly)
- Orange Goop
- Re-Bath® Tub & Shower Cleaner
- Rub-A-Dub Tub-Scrub
- Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner
- Shockwave Disinfectant and Cleaner
- Spearmint Disinfectant
- Top Job
- Windex with Ammonia General Cleaning
IMPORTANT: When dilution is required, please follow manufacturer instructions on the label.
If a heavy stain requires intensive cleaning on your Durabath SSP surface, use one of these products, but only if necessary.
- Clorox Clean-UP
- Formula 409
- Liquid Comet
- X-14 Soap Scum & Bath Cleaner
- Ajax Mildew & Stain
- Ajax Ultra
- Comet Homecare Gel
- Grease Lightning
IMPORTANT: Do NOT use abrasive brushes or pads such as Scotch-Brite or any other abrasive products.
Looking for more tips on how to keep your bathroom clean other than your Durabath SSP surfaces? Check out our Bathroom Cleaning Tips board on Pinterest.